Monday, September 15, 2008

CONFE!! CONFEREN!!!! CONFERENCIIIIIIIIIIII!!!...............

I feel so sorry for vimbweta, they are being heated badly right now,they are in serious trouble,they were expected to be resting now after a long and hectic semester.
Don't say you have no idea what I'm talking about!!any way I guess you need a bit of elaboration to get a clear picture of what is going on at UDSM campus(our fellow students) and I'm going to grant it.............
It's customary for college students who didn't pass well their university exams to report earlier for supplementary exams. I agree on that, its a usual culture and it happens every year.
what makes this-time situation odd and rather unfamiliar is that,the college is too crowded as if everything is open. I almost see everyone I know, don't ask why I'm there now!I'm still doing my PT and I live on campus that's why I happen to meet and see people gathering on vimbweta.
but that's not my point for posting this article. I just wanted to tell that many students have got supplementary exams this year,it's too far from average, I don't want to step a bit forward and spit out what I'm thinking as the reason for this seemingly strange and huge conference ever held at UDSM campus.
I present this topic and expose to you all,it is ,of course subject to comments and discussion,welcome hommies................................................by emmino,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next tyme try to use swahili!As far as I am concern we should also promo te our mother tongue!Swahili kwa hiyo mada hapo inatuhusu wana jamii ya tanzania sio wageni!
Unajua hap akila mtu anajua lugha fulani!
je nikitoa comments kwa Kiarabu kila mtu ataelewa?
Ok next tyme!

Anonymous said...

Jax, supping (i.e. taking supps) aint no bad thing!!!!

Anonymous said...

Huyu jamaa leo alijitahidi kuandika kwa kiingereza japo kinasomeka vyema kulinganisha na kile cha zamani.
Mpeni jamaa big up thumb , maana anaonyesha jitahidi ya kuendelea vizuri kila mara.
sasa tuache mambo ya ohh, kwa nini hakutumia kiswahili wakati unaona kabisa ameanza kuandika kwa kiingereza kiasi kinakwenda kuwa kizuri.Endelea hivyo hivyo na utafika tunapotaka sisi katika kusoma kiingereza kizuri.